Sunday, November 20, 2011

This is my dream, what will yours be?

Here an other work for my illustration class, this time the subject were our dreams.
Immagine that a company ask you to represent one of your dream for an advertisement of a sleeping pill. This time I think it's much easier to understand what was my dream about.

Those two are some preliminar sketches I made, the first were my really loved one, but the professor said that the expression of the subjet wasn't clear from this perspective... f***!
Besides... I'm really satisfied of the results.
I re-colored the image two times before the professor was satisfied... he probably thinks that I take drugs, but it doesn't matter... I think the same of him <3

5 comments:

  1. i actually get the first sketch more(more dynamic n vibrant), altough her face n body-language is much more "clear" in the one you finally uhm.. choose?(english,i do not speak it all too well ^^') anyhooo~ BRILLIANT WORK! i'm like."howdahhelldidthathappenidon'teven..!!" x3' very very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made the floor, and like all the rest! But I see that the people on the right are drawn slightly differently from those on the left... The left ones look more 'polished', am I just imagiining this? I also love the first sketch you made! Good girl, you're getting so good at this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @dread Wow!! Thank you so much!! It's the very first time that someone those not one of my nearest friends comment at one of my post! \*_*/
    By the way I really love your drawings! They're so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beware,i'm a total spam-bot for amazing artists like yourself. i'll def be back to bother you with more comments n thoughts n admirations. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grande Marianne!!!!
    Mi piace davvero un Botto!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete