Friday, April 6, 2012

I saw a ghost on a sofa



The CCA (Canadian centre of architecture) is a strange building in the city center of Montreal with a odd history. The structure it's a real maze because it binds an old Victorian house with a big modern structure that contains a library and a theatre... but the strange thing is that everybody that work here is absolutely convinced that there's a ghost that haunt the centre. Bill, the night guard, told us a lot of episodes about the ghost's apparitions. So... those drawings are the result of all those stories.

2 comments:

  1. I really wish you'd add some more definition to your lineart and coloring! The eye is awesome, which technique did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the eye I mixed pencil, watercolors and photoshop to give more definition.
      For the other picture I used digital colors on a pencil drawing... I really don't have patience for inking my images, every time I've to do that I lose my will. I'm definitely lazy.

      Delete