Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Tentacles and deers



Have you all spent a nice christmas eve, etc? I've received a lot of comics and books for christmas, after that I'll have things to read till April. I've promised myself to draw more during this holidays but of course I've done nothing. However some few weekes ago I had some inspiration and I drew a strange illustration about what you can see above. I've also took some picture of the various steps of coloration because I've a dear friend who have patiently explained me that if I update just one in a month and moreover there's only a picture people will get bored soon... so this time I hope you will demonstrate a bit of enthusiasm...

I don't know which one of the two finals is better, perhaps the one without "eyes"...

PS. If you have recently done strange dreams or you want a portrait or dunno contact my, I'm looking for subjets. (no fee required)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment